Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stress

So, in retrospect, maybe I was a little hard on Ben last night.

I love my husband to death, and I don't mean to talk badly about him and his being unhealthy. Honestly, I'm starting to freak out just a little bit.

Ben has decided, since no job offers are coming in, that he wants to take over his grandmother's helicopter parts business, which has recently been offered to him. Here's the story, as short as I can make it.

Ben's brother was set up to take over of this business, but he decided he wants to pursue his dream to join the police academy and someday live the action-packed life of a cop (I know). So, Ben, unemployed as he is, has decided to "take a chance" and ask his grandmother if he can have the business.

Have I mentioned that Ben has NO business experience, NO degree, NO credibility whatsoever to take on this sort of responsibility? Not to mention the maturity issue. He likes to play with toys, people. I don't exactly think this is such a great idea. For one, I don't think Ben has the gonads to do something like this. My parents own a business, and I've seen my dad slave over that damn business all his life. Ben doesn't have that kind of love for helicopter parts. So this whole thing is basically stressing the ever loving hell out of me.

I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment